Frey Pet Hospital wants to ensure you receive reliable and accurate information regarding veterinarian care. If you have not already explored our Pet Health Tab from the home page be sure to do so. Within this tab you will find the latest in pet health information. These links provide easy access to additional reliable resources.
Poison Control – Investigate possible poisons that could be potentially hazardous to your pet.
- Pet Poison Helpline – A 24-hour animal poison control service available throughout the U.S. and Canada for pet owners who require assistance with treating a potentially poisoned pet.
- ASPCA Pet Poison – If you think that your pet may have ingested a potentially poisonous substance, call 888.426.4435
- Vet Partner – Provides reliable, up-to-date animal health information trusted by our veterinarians.
- American Animal Hospital Association – Explore why accreditation matters to you and your pet
- AAHA News
- Pet’s Matter (AAHA Blog) – A blog and monthly e-newsletter for our pet owners compliments of our accreditation membership.
- U.S. Parasite Prevalence – Survey the results locally or nationally of parasite prevalence in the U.S.
- American Veterinary Medical Association – A not-for-profit association providing reliable veterinary medicine information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Learn about zoonotic diseases and other diseases pets can spread to people as well as other animals.
- Association of Pet Loss and Bereavement – Site includes chat rooms, website links and memorial pages
- ASPCA Pet Loss
- Johnson County Humane Society Bereavement